Exploring the Design and Benefits of Modular Conveyor Systems - Part II
A Just in Time
Other Features and Benefits of our Belt Conveyors include:
- Various belt types, including low or high friction, food-grade, oil-resistant, cleated for incline transport and more.
- Belt speeds from 3 to 55 meters per minute (Belt Conveyor 40), 3 to 67 meters per minute (Belt Conveyor 50) and 5 to 65 meters per minute (Belt Conveyor 80).
- Front-end timing belt drive, front-end direct drive and center drive with timing belt options.
- Drive power ranging from 0.12 to 0.37 kilowatts (Belt Conveyor 40), 0.12 to 0.37 kilowatts (Belt Conveyor 50) and 0.25 to 0.55 kilowatts (Belt Conveyor 80).
- Compatibility with sturdy conveyor stands, made from clear anodized aluminum, galvanized Gadolinium-Zinc (GD-Zn), galvanized steel and rubber.
- Express orders shipped in just five working days.
- Custom-designed configurations at an outstanding price-performance ratio.
- Quick setup and implementation.
- Cost savings when integrating the conveyor with additional features.