A complete Tote System from a single source
Thanks to their sophisticated design, the dimensionally stable totes, and trays provide the basis for automated storage and transport of goods. At the same time, they ensure maximum running smoothness and process reliability. Flexibly combinable, our totes enable pre-picking for both small and large totes on one tray or storage location.
- recesses for robot grippers
- modular and stackable
- optional ESD version
- easy to automate
- high storage density, safe for transport and individual arrangement
- use in the electronics sector
- recesses for positive gripping with robot, both for small parts totes, trays and inlays
- positioning through integrated stopper grooves
- coding and labeling capabilities for easy identification
- stackable in height with or without lid form-fitted
- stacking knobs for non-slip transport
- stackable in EU pallet grid
- ergonomic engagement recess for user-friendly manual work activities
- mounting brackets for optimum sliding on sliding rails
- perimeter ribbed base for best rolling characteristics on roller tracks
The small parts totes as an ideal supplement to the MBS PickStar
- Mounting brackets and perimeter ribbed bases offer the best properties for the use of slide rails and roller tracks in a Kanban system - such as the Robotunits material handling system MBS PickStar.
Pre-picked in a single storage location
- The Robotunits Tore System combines tray, inlay and small parts boxes into a single, compact storage location, where all related items are available in bundles.